We will be conducting the orientation classes under our normal schedule.
Having said that, there are a few changes that will be implement immediately
- No walk-ins will be allowed.
- Anyone needing the orientation will have to make a reservation. No exception will be made! You will need to call Jon Saxton at 406-761-9925 to register.
- To help prevent the spread of this virus, if you are ill or showing any signs of illness, you are asked to stay at home!
- No attendee will be allowed inside the classroom until 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time. Please have your paperwork and payment in order before entering the building.
- Any additional measures will be explained when you make your reservation.
- Membership renewals will be accepted for 30 minutes until 15 minutes before the scheduled class start time.
- Members MUST bring their previous membership card for verification or membership material will have to be mailed to you.
- If you are ill or showing any signs of illness, you are asked to stay at home!
- Please have your paperwork and payment in order before entering the building.
Stay safe and healthy. We hope to see you at the range very soon!
Please check the calendar for additional activities and information.