GUIDELINES FOR PRIVATE AND/OR “FOR PROFIT” TRAINERS
1. 30 day + notice of program and range / classroom requirements.
2. Deposit for range / classroom, due upon date of 30 day notice, $100 for 1st day and $50 per each subsequent day of instruction.
3. Company and / or Personal “current” membership in the GFSSC.
4. Proof of insurance coverage ( $1,000,000 / $2,000,000 ) for instructors AND students ( see #8 below ).
5. Proof of “current” certification for ALL instructors, in disciplines being taught.
6. Need to schedule sufficient number of Certified Range Safety Officers for the “live fire” portions of the class, subject to the “written” approval of the GFSSC CRSO.
7. Any variations to “live fire” exercises, not generally allowed on the specific range, must be approved, in writing, by the GFSSC CRSO, prior to the exercise.
8. A $10 “educational” membership will be required of ALL students who are not members of the GFSSC. The $10 may be applied to “full” membership by the student, within 3 months of the class date.