10 AM (10:00) to 4 PM (16:00)
Shooters will be required to do/provide the following:
1. sign in (roster and consent form) prior to shooting (REQUIRED)
2. provide his/her own hearing and eye protection (REQUIRED)
3. provide his/her own targets, paper. (REQUIRED)
NO steel or rubber, etc. targets allowed. A stapler to attach targets to OSB backers necessary (recommended)
4. Target backers (OSB) and target stands are provided (steel frame). ONE set per shooter/bench!
4. spotting scope and binoculars (recommended)
5. Shooters may reclaim brass ONLY when range is cold and allowed to do so by the RSO (Range Safety Officer)! Do NOT take another shooter’s brass without permission!
Contact: Glen Martin 406-781-2962 or John Sprague: 406-868-6635 for more information